The Mini Rangers program aims to build a strong physical and behavioural foundation for children 3 to 6 years old. This program is nationally recognised, and currently implemented in preschools and martial arts centres throughout NSW and SA.
Our program targets six essential components of Physical and Personal development to prepare children for the transition into primary school and the more advanced Martial Rangers 7-12 year old programs.
- Refining and developing gross and fine motor skills through martial arts training;
- Improving Agility, balance and overall coordination to assist with body control and injury prevention
- Building positive attitudes towards physical activity
- Strengthening fundamental values of respect, self-control and discipline
- Promoting confidence through team-building exercises and leadership building activities